Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A little update

So we finally have a few more pictures of Bella to post. I feel like a horrible mom 'cause I haven't taken pictures of her lately. For Father's Day we took some pictures and framed them for our dads. I think that Bella's little personality totally shows in them. It's so weird to think that she's already FOUR MONTHS OLD. Four months ago I was huge and swollen and it was snowing like you wouldn't believe. Now we have a happy little family with the most smiley little girl and it's sunny and warm. Time goes by so quick!

Bella is such a little character lately. She loves to smile and squeaks all the time. She's definitely found her voice. She's rolled over from her back to her front once, but she does not like being on her tummy so she hasn't done it since. Her hair is turning sooo blonde now. Bryan and I still kind of wonder where she came from because neither of us think she looks like us. I think she looks a little more like Bryan than like me, but even then, it's not that much. I guess she must be a good mix or something. She's so much fun. We love her sooo much!

Bryan just finished his final for the summer! Yay! It's one more class done. That means the end is a little closer. Still a ways to go, but we're trying to be "glass half full" about this. He's still working full time as a computer operator, but I think he can't wait until he just has to worry about work.
I have started work again. To be honest, I started work just 6 weeks after Bella was born so I've been back for 2 1/2 months. I work just two days a week (12 hour shifts), so it's not too bad. A big thanks to everyone who watches Bella so that I can work-- Christina, Alyson, Grandma May, and Brynn! I couldn't do it without them. I work as a cardiac sonographer or echocardiographer. Basically, I just take pictures of people's hearts--- WAY easier said than done most of the time. I really enjoy it and I couldn't have picked a better group of people to work with. They're all so great!
This pic is an example of what I look at all day long!

8 comments:

Brynn said...

Cute pictures! I love how smiley she is!

Megano said...

Britt!!!

Bella is so big!!! I can't believe how much she has changed, and how big she is now. She is perfect! She really is beautiful! I miss you girl! I'm glad you posted! I need to call you so we can chat. Let me know what's a good time for you, kz I pre much can talk anytime!

Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Brittney! Bella is adorable! I can't believe she's 4 months either and I think she looks like you :D Anyway, love your guts! Give that cutie pie a kiss for me!

Jenny

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

She really is so smiley! What a beautiful little girl you have!! They grow up so fast!! She will walking and talking before you know it!! We really need to get together sometime!!

Unknown said...

She is so stinking cute. I love that smile. I need to see her again....SOON.

Channa said...

Sounds like you guys have your hands very full. Bella is so cute! Hope to see you guys soon!

Jared and Jessica said...

Bella is so cute! I can see both of you in her. I hope you guys are doing well. Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Brittney, I found your blog on Chana's. I have to tell you that your baby is just beautiful! She is a doll. You two look so happy! What a cute little family you have.