I know it's been a few weeks since the blessing, but I just got the pictures back this week. We had Bella's blessing on April 13th, 2008. She is now officially Isabella Ruby May. Bryan did such a good job and Bella was such a good girl that day. Thanks to all the friends and family who made it. We were so happy that everyone came!! And thanks mom for making Bella's dress. It is perfect!
Mommy and Bella
(We did have a family pic with Bryan, but we both hate how we look in those pics-- Bella looks great no matter what)
Bella is so serious here and look at how blue her eyes are. Before she was born I totally thought she'd have brown eyes. But now it's pretty apparent that that's not going to happen. Look at her pretty bow that her aunt Brynn made her. Thanks Brynn! You always do such a good job!
I love this picture! She pulls this face ALL THE TIME! It's totally Zoolander.
Our four generation picture.



4 comments:
brittney! bella is adorable! i think she looks a lot like your hubby! you look beautiful too!
she is just so precious! your so lucky!!
She is getting soooo big! She looks beautiful and her dress is gorgeous! What a special day!
Dear Brittany,
Blog More.
Love,
Megan :) just messin with ya.. but SERIOUSLY:)Love ya!
Post a Comment