Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lake Powell 2008

Well as an end to summer, we spent the last few weeks enjoying ourselves. I was able to take three whole weeks off of work. It was AMAZING!! I got to spend my time off doing what I love best-- being a mommy and wife full time.
The second week of vacation time, Bryan got the week off as well. YAY! We spent it in Lake Powell with Bryan's family. This was only the second time I've been there and it was GREAT! The heat was a little much, but the water temp was soooo nice. The houseboat was a definite plus- totally my idea of "camping". The main channel was so calm, we hardly ever saw another boat. It was great. Bella loved the water and was SUCH a good girl the entire time. She didn't even seem to mind the life jacket so much; although she did seem to enjoy being out of it.Bella's little floaty crab. The shade attachment is an amazing invention. Whoever thought of that is a genius ;) She loved to splash and splash.

Bryan was a designated boat driver; if he wasn't driving his parent's boat, he was driving the houseboat. Bella and her daddy are one after the same heart-- she absolutely LOVED driving the boat.

After we got home from Lake Powell we had a few days before Bella and I left for round two of our vacation.

Bella is so happy when she wakes up from her naps. It's always a good sign when I come in and hear her talking!

2 comments:

Cami said...

What was the second part of your vacay?

Bells is SO flippin cute! She looks like a little porcelain doll!!

Cami said...

haha, oops, I meant to type BellA! :)