After so long of "blog stalking" as my sister would call it, I've finally decided to start my own. It's more like Bryan and I's life is what you would call totally interesting, but now we have a few more exciting things going on.

Bella was born on February 15th- 6lbs 15oz.




8 comments:
So cute! I love your page! ;)
your blog is the MOST cutest! I love it! Well done friend.. and I welcome you into the world of BLLLOGS:)!
Bella is just as cute as I pictured her being! I'm so glad that you are blogging so I can keep in touch with you guys. First of all I love her name, Bella...so cute! Second, I cant belive how much she looks like Quincy. Thrid, you need to teach me how to make the cute blogs. Anyways, keep posting pictures.I love to see her
hey brittney! michelle taggart(crosby) here saying hello. congrats on your beautiful little girl, how precious is she!! i can't believe your a mommy, i still keep thinking your like 16! it's hard to believe that people do get older even though you don't see them. i'm so happy for you and your hubby, bella is just so sweet, hope all is going well so far in motherhood. take care, michelle
Cute! I am glad you finally made a blog! It was good to see you today! Last time I saw you was Quincy's birthday! Haha!! Bella is SO cute!! Can't wait to see more pics!
♥
Brittney - I was excited to see you had a blog! Congratulations on the new baby. She is beautiful and we can't wait to see her!...and your page is so cute!
Yay! It's about time! I'll send you an invite to my blog through Bryan's email.
Bella is so beautiful! She really is perfect! I am so happy for you guys. Miss you tons. Your blog is super cute!
Post a Comment